Mar 17, 2003

So, yesterday I tried making an entry about five times and five times:

CRASH!


It was frustrating as hell. I have doggedly resisted upgrading equipment and software, actually I haven't really had that much time to do those kind of things, now I'm thinking I don't have a choice. I have everything here to do it, I just want to do all the reading and research to make it as easy as possible.

Also, the truth is I use my laptop more than anything else, so the station hooked up to the dialup has really languished in some ways. That's the problem with having so much equipment lying around the house. I have to break down the clone and cannibalize some of the parts to move over to another machine I have broken down and wanted to clean.

So, all the stuff I was going to write about the Mets and the other entry about the "Lesson of No" will have to wait for another day.

Of course, the good news is they expect the temperature to top out around 70° and I don't have anywhere to be so, I can enjoy the beautiful day.

No comments: